This recent image was used for the latest Look Magazine for the week of 26th April 2013. The photo shoot was for Rock n Rose and their new collection of fun retro sunglasses which you can purchase on their website www.rocknrose.co.uk
How did i achieve this look for the shoot?
The focus was all on the lips which needed to be prepared before any lipstick was applied.
1. Make sure the lips have been exfoliated
2. Use a lip balm to nourish the lips in particular when you apply a strong pigmented coloured lipstick
3. Blot the excess amount of lip balm with tissue
4. To help ensure the lipstick stays on a bit longer apply a lip fix primer
5. Use a soft lipliner and apply all over the lips.
6. Apply lipstick with a lip brush. Apply first coat starting from the middle part of the lips and apply to the outer corners. Blot with a tissue and apply second coat.
Exfoliator Sugar Lip Polish by Fresh
Lip Balm Pro Balm
Lipliner Boots No7 in Nude
Lipstick Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in No 22
Image supplied by www.richyleeson.com