Mascara have become such a personal aspect of make-up and everyone have their own preferences on how the luscious lashes should look. Do you get into the habit of asking friends what do you use? How do you create those eyelashes?
I am a huge fan of the chunky mascara wand of a natural hair which creates a full thicker lash for me which I can create a heavier look by using an eyelash primer.
When Daniel Sandler sent me this mascara to try I got really excited as I love to try something new for either myself or for the product to move to my working kit for my clients.
My thoughts on the Daniel Sandler Intense Volume Pro Mascara
1. Initially I thought ‘I am not going to like this mascara’ as the first coat was natural on application but as soon as I added the second coat from the root of the lash it created a stronger look.
2. The staying power of this mascara is wonderful, once you apply the mascara your eyelashes wont move all day.
3. If you want to create a natural look, one coat will make the eyelashes look like you have had them tinted.
4. The mascara made my eyelashes look much longer than usual.
5. Price point £18.50 and it also is paraben free.