A few months ago I got to work alongside an amazing team to create this image. The brief I received was to achieve the most natural beauty look. I wanted to really look at the products I used and create the look with minimal amount of products and ease so you all could create this look.
Top key five products I used.
1. Moisturiser: Steamcream
2. Skinbase: Ariane Poole Ultimate Face Tint Primer Medium
4. Highlighter: Kiko Radiant Touch
5. Blusher: Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick Es Verda
1. On applying the moisturiser I spent a good 5 minutes on massaging the face with facial techniques to really create a healthy glow to the skin.
2. I applied the face tint primer with my fingertips and really made sure the product was warmed to the skin and applied in dabbing motions with the flats of the fingertips. Start from the middle part of the face and work outwards towards to the cheeks.
3. The concealer to be used with a small concealer in the areas that needed concealing from dark circles to any imperfections. Again the concealer to be warmed to the hand and applied with a dabbing and blending motion to the area.
4. Use the highlighter on the top of the cheekbones, cupid bow of lips and down the bridge of nose with my fingertips. More dabbing and blending!
5. Create the hue of colour on the cheeks but in the hollow of the cheeks with the cream blusher. Keep applying more of the blusher if you require a deep look or to create a shadow in the hollow of the cheeks.
My top tip to recap is to use your fingers tips to create this look and remember to keeping dabbing and blending the product into the skin. This will make the skin look so natural and create that amazing dewy complexion on the skin.
Where you can purchase the products:
I can’t guarantee that all of the make-up and skincare products I recommend will suit you. I only use products I personally think are good having tried them on myself and my clients but everyone’s skin is different and it’s possible to be allergic to anything. Wherever possible, test products out on yourself before purchasing.